Sunny Coast HerbFest is June 16, 2024
10am – 2pm at Barns Lane, Coolum State School oval
Starting in 2020 (phew, what a year to start hey!?), Sunny Coast HerbFest is a celebration of our vibrant herbal community of makers, growers, practitioners and plant medicine lovers – new and experienced alike!
Head back to the HerbFest page to find out more about the actual festival. This page has all the info for stallholders
“I loved the coming together of the community.
It was such an incredible day. The lay out of the festival was perfect and as a first time stall holder it was great chatting to other stall holders. Loved the live music, demo tents and food stalls.
- Stalls must have some herbal products for sale as this is a bespoke festival showcasing and celebrating our herbal community (**Doesn’t apply to food & drinks stalls)
- Sites are 3M x 3M. If you want more space, book 2 sites.
- You’ll be required to provide everything you need for your stall, including gazebo, most of you will be in full sun.
- You’ll be given two free wristbands for people working/ helping with your stall. Any extra will need to buy a ticket (it’s only $20).
- Bump in will be from 7:30am on the day
- Electricity available – only if requested in advance – and due to space limitations, it usually just for food trucks or musicians.
- You’ll have car access right next to your stall for set-up/pack-down. Most stallholders will need to park their car at the edge of site during the festival
- NOTE – Your stall spot might be cancelled and fee refunded if you don’t meet these stall requirements, or to keep a balance of stalls (this will be done soon after you book if it’s necessary) — Other festivals require applications to be a stallholder. I don’t do this, letting people book in freely as I value inclusivity and diversity, but just adding this disclaimer in case we ever get top heavy in one category of stalls and I need to cancel your booking – this will strictly be done on a first booked, first in basis, cancelling the last bookings. I haven’t had to do this so far.
Many stallholders sell out or do outstanding trade at Sunny Coast HerbFest. It’s a relatively quick festival, reducing your overheads whilst still delivering great sales. HerbFest is a one-of-a-kind festival and people come because they love herbs and they love you- or they will!
Stallholder Fees + Requirements
Early Bird Registration (ending April 30)*: $60
May 1 – June 5 Registration: $100
*Take advantage of earlybird! By registering early, you’ll get more time promoting your business, and it’ll help me organise the festival.