Shipping - Free Shipping/ Flat Rate/ Express/ Free Local Pick Up
We offer free shipping on all product-based orders over $130. If your cart contains event or online courses this won’t contribute to your total for free shipping.
Flat Rate for Standard Orders
Flat rate shipping of $10 offered on all standard orders that don’t quality for free shipping.
Express post is available for flat rate of $20, however we still minimum 2 business days to process your order. If we can ship it out more quickly we will always do so.
At time of writing, we use Australia Post for our orders. You’ll be sent tracking notification via email. Please get in touch if there is an issue with your delivery.
Free Local Pick Up
If you are local to Yandina or Tewantin, please select FREE LOCAL PICK UP at check out and let us know when you’d like to pick up. Exact pick-up location and details will be emailed to you if you choose this option.
*Please note – we still require 2 business days to process your order and occasionally your preferred pick-up location won’t be available. If this happens, we’ll let you know via email and work out the easiest way for you to get your parcel.
Returns + Exchanges
Firstly, if you have a need to read my returns and exchanges policy, it is likely that you have ordered a product from me. So a quick pause to say thanks for supporting my small business.
There can be a few reasons why you might want to return or exchange an item –
1. If you’ve received an item that is damaged or faulty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll need to send me a picture of the damage/ fault and get in touch within 5 days of receiving your order and need proof of purchase (which we’ll also have records if you’ve purchased via our online store and can tell us some basic contact info).
2. You received a product that was not the one you ordered – sorry! We’re all human here and sometimes make mistakes. We’d love a chance to fix them as soon as possible, so please reach out – email@example.com
3. You’ve changed your mind. I’m really sorry but at this stage, our general policy is that I can’t offer a refund or exchange if you’ve changed your mind (particularly if you’ve bought a herbal product), so please choose carefully.
If you’ve bought something and find it’s not for you, please share the love and gift it to a friend who would like it.
Note – If it’s really important to you that its refunded, please just get in touch and let’s chat – firstname.lastname@example.org We might have a bit more wriggle room if you’ve purchased a book for example, but you’d still need to pay return shipping fees but still always happy to chat with you (and see point above, most of our products make lovely gifts – maybe win win for someone!?)
In person Event Cancellations
If you’re reading this then chances are you are booked in to an event (or you want to) – so yay! Can’t wait to meet you.
I know that at times life happens and you may need to cancel. Please contact me as soon as you know you’ll need to cancel – email@example.com
Every event is different, but in general*:
- with a week or more’s notice you’ll receive a full refund if that’s what you prefer, or credit for a future event.
- If it’s less than 7 days, it’ll be a case-by-case situation, sometimes resulting in a full refund, credit for a future event, or rarely, a forfeit of all fees paid.
- If you’re sick on the day, you’ll be offered a credit for a future event. Please note, I’m a small community business and I’ll help you as much as I’m able, but I’ve also got business costs to cover. Once the credit has been issued for a replacement event it can’t be cancelled again ON THE DAY (can be cancelled ahead of time) (generally – I’m human too, so happy to chat if it really is a crazy life circumstance).
* Why is this cancellation policy a general rule and not hard and fast!?
1. Because I want to be as flexible as possible whilst still covering my business costs
2. Because every event is different – some of them are short or regular and some are longer trainings or have limited tickets due to COVID or space restrictions. If there are different cancellation policies in place, I will generally note it on the event page.
It’s these variations that determine whether you receive a discount, credit or forfeit if you cancel within the week before an event.
Thanks so much for supporting my Sunshine Coast local, community business!
Online Course Cancellations
So glad you’ve interested in joining us for an online course. We are so excited to be offering courses that make herbalism more accessible and effective in homes all across Australia (and even the world, depending where you’re joining from).
The details. There are two parts to this policy.
1 If you’ve just bought the online course and no physical resources have been sent out to you – then if you cancel with more than 3 days notice you’ll received a full refund if you request it, or you can ask for credit. If you cancel within less than 3 days, you’ll be given a credit for future courses.
2. You’ve bought an online course with a physical resource – such as the Herbal Starter Kit. In this case, you can cancel before the Kit is shipped out, we can send a refund or credit. But once we’ve shipped it then you can’t cancel and get a refund or credit. You can transfer the online component of the course to someone else. Also – just note that you can download all the modules and enjoy a self-paced course when life settles down.